- 4-dimensional, all-in-one motion detector.
- Two PIR sensors.
- Microwave sensor.
- Waterproof and all-weather resistant.
- Pet immune.
- Frontal Anti-masking, by active infrared.
- Anti-vandalism sensor, Shock & Vibration sensor (Option).
- Lighting immune.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Selectable PIR detection sensitivity.
- Selectable Microwave detection sensitivity.
- Selectable detection technology combination (AND/OR).
- Memory latched input.
- Wide-angle (110°) field-of-view.
- Auto temperature compensation.
- High level of RFI/EMI immunity.
- Vertical adjustment.
- Multi-directional Mounting BRACKET (Option).
GUARD is an advanced and reliable outdoor / indoor motion detector, for industrial, commercial and residential security.
GUARD has a massive aesthetic design and combines the technologies of Passive infrared, Active infrared and Microwave as well.
GUARD ignores pet, it is also waterproof and all-weather resistant.
GUARD combines variety of detection techniques that make it able to work in the most difficult environmental conditions and where high security is required while maintaining unprecedented immunity to false alarms.
GUARD alerts in any attempt to damage or disable its operation.
Excellent 4-dimensional detection:
The two synchronized PIR sensors produce a three-dimensional thermal imaging of the protected area.
Combining the fourth dimension as a microwave scanning contributes to an amazing detection capacity and in the same time it also increases the reliability and immunity to false alarms.
Using this technique allows high sensitivity level adjustment in both detection technologies without the need of pulse count.
Alerts in any attempt to damage or to disable its operation:
In addition to an unprecedented amazing and reliable detection skill, GUARD equipped with unique protection mechanisms against any attempt to damage or to disable its operation.
These following protection mechanisms always work- whether the alarm system is Armed or Disarmed:
1. Frontal Anti-masking by a continuous active infrared beams scan, against masking the near field-of-view of the detector.
2. Imposes “OR” mode in distress. If, from any reason, the PIR detection channel is neutralized (for example, the detector’s front was masked), the Microwave detection channel will guard the protected area.
3. Anti-vandalism sensor, Shock & Vibration sensor (Option) by inertial switch that alerts if someone shifts, moves or turns the detector.
4. Traditional Tamper switch.
Multi directional mounting bracket (Obtained separately)