The detector’s name, “Multi-Zone”, speaks of its unique character. This motion detector has six detection zones and unprecedented wide detection angle of up to 180º.
Multi-Zone is highly advanced and accurate. In addition its installation enables saving expenses for installation of several standard detectors with small angle and detection capability.
- Selected horizontal detection angle – up to 180º.
- Multi-Zone includes 18 sensors:
– 6 PIR sensors.
– 3 Microwave sensors.
– 8 Anti-masking sensors.
– 1 Shock & Vibration sensor (Option).
- The detector’s features can be programmed by Remote Control (can be purchased separately).
- The detector can be programmed by means of:
– The detector’s built-in keyboard.
– Remote Control (can be purchased separately).
– External control panel (bus/ communication).
- Three different detection zones. For each zone you can program the following:
– Detection range.
– PIR and Microwave detection sensitivity.
– Pulse Count.
– Anti-masking sensitivity.
- Motion detection of certain direction.
- Relay activation time from 1 second to 99 minutes.
- Relay logics (N.C. / N.O.).
- Pet friendly.
- Option for tone effect upon each detection event.
- Automatic temperature and humidity compensation.
- Waterproof and resistant to bad weather conditions.
- Bracket Free (internal calibration).
Detector’s features can be remotely programmed and adjusted by our unique and friendly Remote Control so no longer need to climb a ladder, disassemble the detectors and make manual adjustments whenever needed.
Moreover, technical functionality data and detection evens history of the detector can be displayed on the Remote Control screen.
The Remote Control can be purchased separately.
Partial list of possible programming and options by using Remote Control RM-1:
- PIR sensitivity and pulse count for each of six PIR sensors.
- Microwave sensitivity and pulse count for each of the three Microwave sensors.
- Movement direction to be detected by the detector.
- Anti-masking sensitivity.
- Activation time and the logics (N.C. / N.O.) of each of the three relays.
- Time limit between detection events.
- LED indicators enabling/ disabling.
- Enabling/ disabling of a tone heard upon each detection event.
- Sensitivity of shock & vibration sensor.