- Works with the receiver model RX-20.
- Bi-directional: The wireless detector gets receiver acknowledgement for each transmission.
- Adjust the detector’s features from anywhere by your smartphone.
- Option to program all detectors’ features by GSM adapter.
- Anti-masking protection.
- Two PIR sensors.
- Waterproof and all weather resistance.
- Shutters behind the lens allow limiting the PIR sensors vertical field of view.
- 2 provided plates allow installing the detector with a vertical tilt of 50 by each plate (100 by using both plates).
- Multi-directional Mounting BRACKET (Option).
VIP Pro wireless detector provides highly reliable movement detection and ensures excellent protection against any attempt to disable its operation by blocking (masking) its near field-of-view or when the detector has been covered, whether the alarm system is Armed or Disarmed (“Anti-masking”).
Highly reliable movement detection is achieved by combining two PIR synchronized sensors, which allow three-dimensional thermal imaging of the protected area.
The analog signal received from each sensor is converted to digital signals and separately processed by a powerful Microprocessor.
Movement alarm will be generated only if each of the sensors received a true detection signal.
Each sensor’s sensitivity can be adjusted separately by a trimmer.
SHUTTERS behind the lens
Enable narrowing the vertical detector’s PIR field-of-view.
Behind the detector’s lens there is a support that consists of shutters placed above both PIR sensors.
By opening or closing the shutters you can limit the vertical angle of the PIR field-of-view.
Enable mount the detector on an angle.
To mount (install) the detector directly on a wall or any other flat surface and provide the detector with a slight vertical tilt (upwards or downwards) without using a mounting bracket, use one or two of the provided tilt plate, which will allow you to tilt the detector upwards or downwards and thus its field-of-view accordingly.
Use more than one tilt plate to achieve greater vertical incline of the detector and thus its field-of-view accordingly.
Each tilt plate tilts the detector’s vertical field-of-view by 50. So if you mount the detector by two tilt plates, the detector’s vertical field-of-view will be tilted by 100.
Omni directional Bracket