- Dual frequency flex & break identification.
- Anti-masking protection.
- Detects glass breaking of all glass types: Plate, Laminated, Wired, Tampered etc.
- Range of 14 meters.
- Omni-directional sensitivity.
- Memory latched input.
- Two LED indicators: Red = Alarm, Green = Any sound reception.
- R.S.T. – Real Self-Testing, by a built-in buzzer.
- Microcontroller based with unique algorithm.
- High level of noise immunity.
- Extremely reliable & Highly immune to false alarms.
- A/D signal analyzer.
- Powerful microprocessor controlled.
- SPC – Smart Processing Controller.
- High level of RFI/EMI immunity.
- Wall, ceiling or corner mounting.
MAX-GLASS (AM) ensures highly reliable glass breaking detection while providing protection against any attempt to disable its operation by blocking (masking) its sensor.
MAX-GLASS (AM) performs a Real Self-Test (R.S.T.) by means of a built-in buzzer.
MAX-GLASS (AM) ignores any sound/noise but crystal glass breaking, since it alerts only when a detected sound matches one of the variety glass breaking sound images recorded in its memory.