- Dual Technology: PIR sensors plus Microwave sensor.
- Adjustable pet immunity / creep zone detection sensitivity.
- Anti-vandalism sensor, Shock & Vibration sensor (Option).
- Waterproof and all weather resistance.
- Remote controlled: Detector settings can also be controlled by Remote Control (Obtained separately).
- Auto temperature compensation.
- Multi-directional Mounting BRACKET (Obtained separately).
OUT-LOOK detector provides highly reliable movement detection and ensures excellent protection against any attempt to disable its operation by blocking (masking) its near field-of-view or when the detector has been covered, whether the alarm system is Armed or Disarmed (“Anti-masking”).
OUT-LOOK detector equipped with two lenses. One lens in its front while the other is at its lower part.
By adjusting the lower lens internal mechanism, it is possible to set the pet immunity (creep zone) detection sensitivity.
Detector’s features can be remotely programmed and adjusted by our unique and friendly Remote Control so no longer need to climb a ladder, disassemble the detectors and make manual adjustments whenever needed.
Moreover, technical functionality data and detection evens history of the detector can be displayed on the Remote Control screen.
The Remote Control can be purchased separately.
Partial list of possible programming and options by using Remote Control RM-1:
- Infrared detection sensitivity, for each sensor separately.
- Pulse count.
- Microwave detection sensitivity.
- Anti-masking detection sensitivity.
- Anti-masking activation time.
- Enable / Disable of each LED indicator.
- Vibration sensor sensitivity.
- Setting which relay will be activated during Anti-masking Alarm (the dedicated relay or Alarm Relay).
- Alarm Relay logic (N.C. / N.O.).
- Alarm Relay activation time.
- Motion detection logic (AND / OR).
- Alarm delay: Delay from the moment the detector detected a true alarm till Alarm Relay activation.
- Auto Day / Night detection mode: You can program the detector to operate during the day unlike it does at night (during darkness). For example, during the night (darkness) you may wish to set a higher sensitivity (longer range) and disable the LED indicators.
- Camera mode: You can determine that during an alarm a camera will be activated if hooked up to a detector.
- Reports of detector’s status:
Power supply level, temperature, when was the last time the detector was connected to power supply, total number of times the detector was connected to power supply, how many times and when (date and time) the power supply level was too low, how many times and when (date and time) Anti-masking detection events occurred.
- You may impose detection operation even if the infrared or microwave channel is neutralized.
Multi directional mounting bracket (Obtained separately)