All detectors’ features can be adjusted by a Remote Control (Obtained separately).
- Dual Technology: 2 x PIR sensors plus Microwave sensor.
- Flexible installation height, between 1 ~2 meters.
- Pet immune.
- Selectable horizontal detection angle 120º, 105º, 90º.
- Waterproof and all weather resistance.
- Remote controlled: Detector settings can also be controlled by Remote Control (option).
- Anti-vandalism sensor, Shock & Vibration sensor (Option).
- Bracket-free mounting, Multi-directional: Aiming is done within the detector. Internal unit rotates horizontally 180 degrees.
- AutoNight Detection Range: detection range can be automatically changed to a different re-programmed detection range at night (darkness).
- Tone indication will be heard during any detection event.
- DVR/Camera Trigger.
- Front and back TAMPER switch.
- Auto temperature compensation.
- Lightning protected.
OUT-SMART is an Outdoor/Indoor dual technology intrusion detector, which maximizes movement detection reliability by combining two independent PIR detection zones and a microwave sensor.
The Upper PIR detection zone is parallel to the ground while the Lower PIR detection zone is diagonal.
Both Upper and Lower PIR detection zone sensitivity levels can be adjusted separately. OUT-SMART will alert only if both PIR detection zones and the supportive microwave radiation are crossed at the same time.
Installation height flexibility
The installation height is not limited to a short elevation but from 1 ~2 meters.
As seen in the drawing above, OUT-SMART will generate an alarm only when both PIR detection zones and the supporting microwave sensor provide simultaneous detection.
When a pet crosses only one of the two PIR detection zones, there will be no alarm.
In addition to an unprecedented amazing and reliable detection capability, OUT-SMART is equipped with excellent protection against any attempt to disable its operation by blocking (masking) its near field-of-view, whether the alarm system is Armed or Disarmed (Anti-masking protection).
The protection against masking the near field-of-view of the detector is achieved by a continuous active infrared beam scan.
Selectable horizontal detection angle 1200, 1050, 900
The horizontal detection coverage angle can be reduced and limited from 1200, 1050, 900 by placing 2 or 4 provided blockers respectively, as shown in the picture below.
Detector’s features can be remotely programmed and adjusted by our unique and friendly Remote Control so no longer need to climb a ladder, disassemble the detectors and make manual adjustments whenever needed.
Moreover, technical functionality data and detection evens history of the detector can be displayed on the Remote Control screen.
The Remote Control can be purchased separately.
Partial list of possible programming and options by using Remote Control RM-1:
- Infrared detection sensitivity, for each sensor separately.
- Pulse count.
- Microwave detection sensitivity.
- Anti-masking detection sensitivity.
- Anti-masking activation time.
- Enable / Disable of each LED indicator.
- Vibration sensor sensitivity.
- Setting which relay will be activated during Anti-masking Alarm (the dedicated relay or Alarm Relay).
- Alarm Relay logic (N.C. / N.O.).
- Alarm Relay activation time.
- Motion detection logic (AND / OR).
- Alarm delay: Delay from the moment the detector detected a true alarm till Alarm Relay activation.
- Auto Day / Night detection mode: You can program the detector to operate during the day unlike it does at night (during darkness). For example, during the night (darkness) you may wish to set a higher sensitivity (longer range) and disable the LED indicators.
- Camera mode: You can determine that during an alarm a camera will be activated if hooked up to a detector.
- Reports of detector’s status:
Power supply level, temperature, when was the last time the detector was connected to power supply, total number of times the detector was connected to power supply, how many times and when (date and time) the power supply level was too low, how many times and when (date and time) Anti-masking detection events occurred.
- You may impose detection operation even if the infrared or microwave channel is neutralized.